Saturday 16 June 2007

SWEET SWEET COFFEE

It's been a while since I last had a good cup of black coffee. Last week, when I was at UPM attending the National PROSTAR Convention, I had to endure 3 full days of absurdly sweet americano or kopi-o that was dispensed from a leaky plastic container every time we had a break. I swear that would be the last time I will put up with such insult.

Anyway, congratulations to Starbucks KK for the opening of its third branch at KK City Mall. Why do we need another Starbucks I do not know, but I am not complaining, in fact, I think we can never have enough... I just think that Berjaya Group should be careful of over-domesticising the brand because the way Sabahan or rather Malaysian mentality as a whole, appreciates the exotic more.

No comments:

Post a Comment