Sunday 29 April 2007

BEYOND SIPPING IN STYLE

I have grown to appreciate the subtle pleasure of knowing my coffee much more since the time when everything was black-and-sweet. To mark another level of complexity, I've asked to join a cupping session, held very regularly at Starbucks Coffee outlets. I am very honoured to be invited to a coffee cupping session for the first time today at Starbucks@Warisan Square.

Starbucks partners

Amongst those on trial: coffee, and a variety of desserts

It was a very interesting experience, plus I got a Passport to stamp the 'journey' through discovery of brews and flavours. Felt like I've been granted another nationality - Coffeeland. Now it's official - I am going to blog about the experience - and stay tuned for everything and everythang coffee...

The passport

Starbucks @ Warisan Square organises cupping sessions on a daily basis at 10am and 7pm. Ask for Ronny or Eddy for further information.


No comments:

Post a Comment